Grant Avenue Foundation Car Show
1) Gated open at 7:00am
2) Please be quite not to disturb our neighbors. So, we can do this again …
3) Please be respectful of our neighbors and neighborhoods. So, we can do this again …
4) This event happens rain or shine.
5) Have your paperwork ready to enter the car show. You will receive your gate pass in the mail.
6) You will receive your goodie bag, T-shirt at the T-shirt booth.
7) You can purchase more T-shirts at the T-shirt Booth.
8) NO Alcohol, Drugs, Guns. NO smoking or Vaping. No gang activity or political statements.
9) Please show respect to the school grounds, so we can return next year.
10) Show participants can bring coolers but may be searched. NO glass bottles.
11) Food and refreshments will be served at 10:00am.
12) NO dogs. NO loud car stereos.
13) NO burn outs, NO reckless driving. NO exhibition of speed. (You will be tossed out)
14) Please show respect to all Car Show workers (we are all volunteers)
15) Please be patient with the volunteers parking the cars.
16) NO saving places for other cars.
17) You want to park together … Arrive together.
18) Clubs – Let us know if you want to park together.
19) Let the parking crew know how many cars you are parking together.
20) All car is to remain in the show area for the duration of the show. Show ends at 4:00pm
21) Awards will be given out in a random fashion.
22) Judges will pick their car as they see fit for that award.
23) All judges’ decisions are final. WINNERS must be present for Awards.
24) You will be notified, by mail, which group your vehicle is in.
Group A – Enter on Channel St.
Group B – Enter on Lorenzo Ave
VIP – Enter on Washington Ave